So yesterday I went to the pool and every time I got in the water, Daniel started moving. I think he likes the pool like his mommy. (either that or he thought the water was cold) He also does not really like anything sitting on my stomach. My tummy has started to become a table and when I sit anything on it, he kicks it. It is just amazing that he knows something is there.
I am through 25 weeks, woo hoo! I feel like I feel like I am getting bigger by the day. I am starting to feel every move he makes! I think I felt a hiccup but I am not sure. It is the best feeling, just not at 4:00am. I could not go back to sleep last night after he kicked my bladder and I got up to pee. So instead of counting sheep, I started counting kicks. I counted 14 in less than a minute! No wonder I can't sleep! I know it sounds like I am complaining, but I really love this and would not trade it for anything.
That is so sweet Hope now you know how I felt when I was carring you. I Love You.Mom
ReplyDelete