How Far Along? I am 24 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss? gained 10 pounds at 22 week appt
Maternity clothes? That is all I can wear. Thankfully they make cute ones these days :)
Sleep? What's that? Getting up to pee and eat every couple of hours not to mention waking up every time I change positions!
Best moment this week? Going to the ER and finding out that everything is great with Daniel. The doc even said that it was amazing that they could keep him on the monitor this early! He is doing great, his mom is just paranoid.
Movement? He is kicking and moving a lot during the day
Food Cravings? Peanut Butter, Applesauce
What I miss? Being able to walk without hurting.
What I am looking forward to? Putting his room together!
Milestones? Having my first Braxton Hicks contraction - scared me
Other notes? I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like! Daddy or Mommy?
hey hope I read your blog. Mom
ReplyDeleteYay mom!
ReplyDelete