Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cardiology Appointment

I had a Cardiology appointment yesterday afternoon to try to find out why I keep getting heart palpitations. I had a EKG and a Echo cardiogram. The Echo was like getting an ultrasound of my heart and after the tech looked at my heart she asked if we wanted to take a peek at Daniel! I said yes, of course! We got to see him and he has gotten so big. He was all curled up and you can tell he is running out of room. He was sucking his thumb and was moving all over the place. It is so amazing to see him. Ok so back to the real reason we were there... The tests came back normal. They put me on a Event Monitor for 30 days to record the palpitations when I have them. It is programmed to record automatically if it senses something going on. Last night it went off until it was full and then continuously beeped! It was so annoying I took it off so I could sleep. I had to call the recordings in over the phone this morning to clear it out. Anyways, hopefully this will help figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment