Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

Glucose Test and Crib!

The nurse called and my Glucose Test was normal! Woo Hoo, no more blood work for a while hopefully! I know three people that have failed it in the last couple of months, so I was a little concerned since I do eat a lot of donuts! :)

Mom and Dad Sevin are coming in this weekend and they are going to take the guest bedroom stuff back to Georgia with them. Since we only have a 2 bedroom we are kicking out our guests! Daniel needs a room. Anyone that wants to visit can feel free to stay at the hotel next to our place or sleep on a air mattress!!! This will just be until November, we will be getting a bigger place when our lease is up. Mom and Dad Sevin are also taking us crib shopping this weekend! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment