How Far Along? I am 28 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not so bad. Some of them are getting tight, mainly the pants.
Sleep? Every night is different it seems. It does not seem to matter what time I fall asleep anymore I am still up at 6 or 7 even on the weekends.
Best moment this week? Putting Daniel's crib together! I keep walking into his room now and telling him this is his bed. It is making everything seem so much more real.
Movement? Pretty consistent but his kicks are getting harder. Last night he actually made me jump he kicked me so hard.
Food Cravings? Chicken and potatoes, Tacos
What I miss? Walking normal. I feel like I waddle everywhere.
What I am looking forward to? Washing all of his clothes and putting them away.
Milestones? He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Other notes? I can't stop thinking about his entrance into this world. It is one thing to be pregnant and another to be responsible of taking care of his little life on the outside. It is really hitting me that he will be here soon. I am getting nervous about being a good mom and a little scared that I might not know how to do something.
No comments:
Post a Comment