Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

25 Weeks

How Far Along? I am 25 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? 10 pounds I have not weighed since last appt. I like to use the same scale.
Maternity clothes? I did not realize that you have to continuously buy them throughout the pregnancy. I thought I would just stay in one size and they would stretch or something!
Sleep? I am waking up about 30 minutes before my alarm goes off everyday! I am wide awake and happy.
Best moment this week? Registering for baby stuff!
Movement? Still moving all over the place. He seems to be on more of a schedule now.
Food Cravings? Still peanut butter and applesauce
What I miss? Being able to slide through narrow spaces. My belly is getting in the way now.
What I am looking forward to? Seeing my family and friends this weekend. I like them to see me at the different stages in my pregnancy. They will be able to feel him kick now too!
Milestones? All his five senses are now be fully developed and his eyes are starting to open.
Other notes? I love Daniel so much and can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment