Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally!

It has been a month since the baby showers and I have finally gathered all the pictures and sent out the thank you notes! I feel like it is taking me so long to get things done these days. The littlest things seem to be overwhelming and I am so emotional. I am taking everything personally even though I know what I am feeling is not realistic. I am attributing it to pregnancy hormones and anxiety. I almost hung up on my mom, which I never do. She was not doing anything wrong, I just did not like what she was saying LOL. Oh well, I just have to focus on Daniel and it makes everything better. Thank God for an amazing husband as well. I know he has to take some deep breaths with me lately.

We are both so excited to meet Daniel :)30 days and counting!

Anyways back to the showers...We are so blessed to have such great family and friends. Here are a few of the pics...enjoy...














No comments:

Post a Comment