How Far Along? I am 36 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 30lbs at 34 week visit. We will find out tomorrow how much more I have gained.
Maternity clothes? I cannot wait to wear normal clothes again! The only things that are comfortable anymore are my maternity tank tops, sweats and dresses.
Sleep? I am getting the restless legs while I am trying to go to sleep. I sleep good from about 10pm to 3am and then can't fall back asleep until about 5am. At least I will be used to it when Daniel arrives.
Mood? I am still pretty emotional and stressed. The only thing that seems to calm me is completing tasks for Daniel's arrival. I finished packing my "Go Bag" and sterilized Daniel's bottles and pacifiers yesterday. That gave me some relief.
Best moment this week? Having a relaxing weekend Brian, Mimi and Pops. It consisted of going to the pool, shopping, going to the movies, getting a pedicure and napping. I also realized that the float I have for the pool allows me to lay on my stomach in the water! It was so relaxing.
Movement? Getting even more crowded in there. He still moves a lot at times. He is definitely on a sleep schedule now. He reacts a lot more to me touching my belly. I started singing the other morning and he started moving all over the place. He now does it pretty much every time I sing :)
Food Cravings? Cereal, Ice Cream, anything cold. Food is not all that appetizing to me anymore.
What I miss? Being able to get up from a sitting position with out having to pull or push on something for leverage.
What I am looking forward to? Seeing my little man and trying to figure out who he looks like.
Milestones? Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. He's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered his body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected his skin during his nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of his first bowel movement.
Other notes? Belly button is still an innie! Maybe it will stay : )
No comments:
Post a Comment