Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

35 Weeks

How Far Along? I am 35 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 30 lbs! WOW and people say I am all baby! LOL
Maternity clothes? I can still wear some of them. Things just don't fit all that well with your belly is like a slippery ball.
Sleep? Sleep is actually pretty good the last couple of days. I can't nap anymore though. That probably helps with sleeping better at night.
Mood? I am very sensitive, irritable and starting to stress more about when I am going to go into labor. Where will I be and will Brian be with me?
Best moment this week? Seeing our baby on the ultrasound! He is so cute! Of course he will be the most handsome boy I have ever seen = )
Movement? More like jabs! He is getting really strong and kicking or stretching in my ribs and side. Sometimes it makes me jump!
Food Cravings? Wraps, smoothies, potatoes
What I miss? being able to shave my legs and cut my toenails. I know that sounds gross but it is very difficult.
What I am looking forward to? next week's appointment when they check me to see if I have started dilating or effacing.
Milestones? Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Other notes? My belly button is still an innie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment