Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

37 Weeks


















How Far Along? I am 37 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 32 lbs
Maternity clothes? I think there are some that I am going to miss after Daniel's arrival but for the most part I will be happy to be in regular clothes again.
Sleep? I have been sleeping great the last few days. I am not sure what is going on but I love it!
Mood? I am doing pretty good this week, although Brian might say different : )
Best moment this week? Hitting the 37 week mark and finding out that I do not have Preeclampsia! I was so stressed thinking that something was wrong. I am just happy to know that Daniel and Mommy are doing well.
Movement? He moves a lot lately. It has become pretty painful and he will go non-stop for an hour at a time.
Food Cravings? Not much of anything. I have not been that hungry.
What I miss? Walking straight, comfortably and without waddling.
What I am looking forward to? My appointment tomorrow and seeing if I am progressing anymore.
Milestones? Congratulations — your baby is full term! This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away. Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children come out as blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.
Other notes? Belly button is still an innie! Wow, I keep waiting for it to pop!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these milestones that you post. It just reminds me of all those wonderful months while I was pregnant. Just you wait... in NO time you'll be thinking about 1st birthday parties, cake decorations, venues, etc. for little Daniel!

    When you see that sweet little angels face... my oh my... I cry every time I think about the moment I met Hannah for the first time. It's an amazing feeling...

    Congrats on week 37! I can't wait to read next weeks!

    ReplyDelete