Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

33 Weeks!

How Far Along? I am 33 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? I am getting tired of them!
Sleep? Sleep is alright. I have good nights and bad nights.
Best moment this week? My mom and dad brought the rest of the stuff for Daniel. They brought his diaper changer and we went shopping to buy stuff to organize! I will post pictures soon!
Movement? he is still pretty active but I can feel him roll more than kick. He also gets the hiccups pretty frequently! It is so cute.
Food Cravings? Brownies, Ice Cream
What I miss? I am not sure...I am starting to forget what it was like to not be pregnant.
What I am looking forward to? The carseat check tomorrow! The ultrasound on August 11th. (Next week!)It is another growth ultrasound to make sure the meds are not causing Daniel to grow slower. I am so excited, I hope he is more cooperative so I can see his sweet little face. I scheduled it at a time when he is more active.
Milestones? The baby is now 4.4 pounds (2 kg) and around 17.5 inches (44cm) in length. The diameter of the head is about 8.5cm. The baby fuzz, lanugo, is disappearing. Your baby drinks about a pint of amniotic fluid a day. You may gain a pound a week (500g) for the rest of your pregnancy. Half of your weight gain will go directly to your baby.
Other notes? I can not wait to meet him. I know I say this all the time but it seems like it is taking forever! My belly button is still in innie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment