Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Anxious!

This weekend Mia, Poppy, Memaw, Pawpaw Pete, Aunt Kayla and Uncle Andrew are coming to visit. We are going to take them around Charleston and maybe to the beach. We will see how much energy we (I) have in this 100 degree weather. I am so excited.

They are going to bring a glider for Daniel's room. I think we are also going to get a mattress for his bed! YAY! His crib came in last weekend and Brian and I put it together. Every time I walk by Daniel's room I have to take a peek and it makes me so anxious for him to get here. I keep dreaming about what Daniel's is going to look like. Last night I dreamt that he was born with a head full of dark hair and bright blue eyes. I also woke up at 3am wanting to clean! What is up with that?!? I talked myself into going back to sleep. Thank God!


No comments:

Post a Comment