Total weight gain/loss? 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? My largest pants are starting to become uncomfortable :(
Sleep? Not so good. My mind is racing, I have to pee all the time, I have heartburn, lower back pain and groin pain make it hard to sleep.
Best moment this week? Washing all of Daniel's stuff that he will use the first couple of months and having a wonderful birthday weekend with Brian.
Movement? Is sometimes painful now. It is amazing to watch him move all over the place. My belly looks as if it has waves when he moves. It is incredible! I am sure I will miss it when he is here.
Food Cravings? Sweets! Cinnamon Rolls, Ice Cream, Chocolate, etc
What I miss? sleep, I know, I know, I gave that up when I got pregnant
What I am looking forward to? The ultrasound on August 11th. It is another growth ultrasound to make sure the meds are not causing Daniel to grow slower. I am so excited, I hope he is more cooperative so I can see his sweet little face. I scheduled it at a time when he is more active. I also found out that at the 29 week ultrasound he weighed 2 pounds 12 ounces which is a perfect weight for that age.
Milestones? As a preparation for breastfeeding, your baby has learned to root for the breast. The baby will turn its head if touched on the cheek and open its mouth if the bottom lip is tickled. By this time the baby can also suck and swallow in a coordinated way.
Other notes? I love reading to Daniel and rocking in the glider in his room. I am always looking for something to work on in his room :) It is the best feeling knowing that in 55 days my baby boy will be here.
Daniel's Stuffed Animals

Daniel's Room Coming Together

Daniel's Closet
No comments:
Post a Comment