Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

31 Weeks

How Far Along? I am 31 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? will find out on Thursday
Maternity clothes? Can't wait to get into my regular clothes again!
Sleep? I am getting lots of pains when I lay down and Daniel likes to move all night and kick my bladder. Sleep is great when I get it : )
Best moment this week? The baby showers! Daniel is so blessed to have so many people that care so much for him! We received almost everything we need for Daniel. We are so thankful!
Movement? He is running out of room so every move he makes I can see and feel. He is very active.
Food Cravings? Cinnamon Rolls and biscuits! Carbs, Carbs, Carbs!!!
What I miss? Being able to walk up stairs without hurting.
What I am looking forward to? Working on Daniel's room tonight. I hope to get all of his clothes hung up and sorted.
Milestones? Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)
Other notes? I can't wait to deliver him! Partly because I am uncomfortable all the time but mainly because I want to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment