Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Bug is Gone!

On Friday Daniel woke up as usual at 6 in the morning. When I went to get him I saw that he had thrown up in the nig ht and realized I did not hear him. Obviously it did not wake him up either but I felt horrible. I remembered him having the hiccups but that is all I heard. I called Brian to let him know and to tell him how bad I felt. After that I decided to give him a bath and clean everything up. He played as normal so I figured it was just a fluke. I have him some banana for breakfast and he ate a little but was not his usual hungry self. I decided to call Mimi and let her know I would probably need to just keep Daniel home.  The rest of the day he seemed fine just a little clingy and I stuck to the BRAT diet. On Saturday we went to breakfast with Santa as planned and then went to a friend's birthday party that afternoon. Since Mimi didn't get to keep Daniel on Friday she offered to watch him while we went to the movies. We decided to just spend the night with them too. After the movie I began to feel nauseated. As soon as we got back to their house "the bug" began! I have not been this sick since I had a bad case of vertigo 6 years ago. We were supposed to go over to Jessica and Chris's for the Saints game on Sunday but I stayed in bed with my ginger ale and everyone else went. We went home Sunday night and I was still extremely weak. At about 3 in the morning Brian got "the bug"! Ahhh On Monday Jessica and Susan got it and then Logan and Ronnie. So far Chris is the only one who has bypassed "the bug". Brian was better yesterday afternoon so we disinfected the house and are proud to say..."The Bug Is Gone"!

No comments:

Post a Comment