Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15 Months

Daniel is now 15 months old! That means we are already 25 percent done with his second year! It is crazy how time flies! It is also weird celebrating his second set of holidays! I find myself looking at the "Baby's First Christmas" outfits at the store and thinking...this is cute. I then remember it is not his first! I am so excited about celebrating Christmas this year. Daniel is old enough to try and get into the presents and mess with the ornaments. I tell him "no" all day long! It is just so much fun. I am sure this is just the beginning of a lifetime of joy!

  • This month he has really taken off walking! He gets going so fast I am afraid he is going to land on his face!
  • He has also started laughing and having these little conversations that we can not understand. It seems as if he just cracks himself up. (He gets his humor and wanting attention from Brian) : )
  • He LOVES Veggietales! He will just sit down and look at the DVD cases and his books with the characters on them and talk and laugh. He gets so excited when he sees them.
  • In the bathtub he has these Mickey Mouse clubhouse characters and he likes to stand them all up on the side of the tub. He will keep trying until they are all standing...laying down does not cut it!
  • He is facinated with balloons. He will hold onto one and walk around the house. He also likes to throw the end of it up in the air and catch it when it comes back down.
  • He points when he wants something. He will point and have me following him to show me where to go. I am really working on him talking more but he can definitely communicate just fine! 
  • When he has a dirty diaper I will say "are you stinky" and he will reply, "stinky"!
  • He loves to be chased around the house and for somebody to "get" him. 
  • He absolutely loves big kids! Every time we have a play date with Alycia, Cael and Josh he just gets ecstatic when he sees Cael! Thankfully Cael (3 1/2) loves him just as much!
He is really the sweetest child with the most incredible personality. He is such a people person and loves to be the center of attention.  I love this little guy so much. He makes me laugh even when he is getting into trouble.

Happy 15 Months Baby Boy!




**I want to apologize for the quality of the pictures. I took them with my phone.**

No comments:

Post a Comment