Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Been a Year...

A year? I can't believe it has been that long. Our baby boy has grown and changed so much over the last year. He is no longer that helpless little baby that constantly needed my undivided attention, or the little stinker who cried every night for a couple of hours. He is now a little man who likes to explore everything. Cabinets, doors, trash cans, dog bowls, specks of lint on the carpet, these are the things he finds the most interesting. He will look up and me and say "baa daa maa day"? For those of you that don't speak Danglish, it means "mommy what is this, can I eat it"? He does all this with such a serious face and I can't help but smile at him. It usually makes both of us start laughing. He loves his toys and he has a blast playing with Daisy (aka pulling her tail). He helps put his arms in his shirts while getting dressed and hurries to the bath tub as soon as he hears the water start. He has so much personality and loves to make everyone laugh. I often look at Brian and say, "we did good", he agrees.

I can honestly say this has been the BEST year of my life. So much has happened but most importantly our son has brightened our days!

Here are some pics of Brian, Daniel and me at Chuck E Cheese celebrating Daniel's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment