Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Birthday Party!


We had Daniel's 1st birthday party yesterday. I did not realize how stressful planning and setting up everything is. I have thrown baby showers, bridal showers and adult birthday parties but they did not compare. My anxiety level was sky high Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. If you are not sure how high that is I am sure you can ask Brian or my mom and they would be glad to tell you. I just wanted everything to be perfect and all the guests to have what they needed. Isn't that what every mom wants? After all the anxiety and rushing around was completed we had a wonderful time. The only negative things all day were that 2 great friends could not make it because of being sick.
Daniel took an unusually long nap Saturday morning so he was in a great mood. Everyone started showing up around 12 and had pizza, played in the bounce house and the playroom. All the kids had a blast!
Will and Daniel
Daniel and Logan
Kayli, Benjamin, Daniel and Logan
Benjamin and Daniel
We then opened presents and had cake!
The Grandparents with the Birthday Boy!
 Daniel was the cutest Birthday Boy I have ever seen!
As much as I was excited for it to get here, I can't believe it is over...
on Wednesday, our baby boy will be a toddler!


A special thanks to my mom, dad, Andrew and Kayla for helping us set up everything and clean it up!


1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! It was crazy but that is what good friends/family are for!! :) great party!

    ReplyDelete