Total weight gain/loss? At the doctors on Monday I am still the same weight as last month. down 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Love them!
Best moment this week? Getting a bunch of girl clothes from a friend of my MIL! What a blessing!
Belly Button? Still an innie
Measurements? Had my first one on Monday and I was measuring right at 18 weeks.
Movement? I feel her in the morning and at night when I am laying down. I have felt her from the outside a couple of times too!
Food Cravings? Frosted Flakes
Gender? Team Pink
What I miss? Nothing at the moment
What I am looking forward to? My anatomy scan on July 6th! Can't wait to see how much she has grown!
Milestones? Baby's now the size of a mango! Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.
Other notes? I can finally hear Shiloh's heartbeat on the doppler I borrowed from my SIL. It is around the 150's every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment