How Far Along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Down 3 or 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Just ordered a new swimsuit!
Best moment this week? Finally starting to look more pregnant instead of fat!
Belly Button? Still an innie
Movement? Still just small movements every now and then
Food Cravings? Chicken and potatoes with Cream of Mushroom soup!
Gender? We find out in 4 days!
What I miss? Not being sick...yes, I am still sick and taking Zofran!
What I am looking forward to? The ultrasound and dinner on Wednesday!
Milestones? Baby's now the size of an avocado! Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
Other notes? I am really starting to wonder if I am going to be sick the entire pregnancy :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment