Total weight gain/loss? Still down 4 pounds : ( I am still sick everyday...
Maternity clothes? All that I can wear even though I don't all that big.
Best moment this week? Finding out we are having a girl and seeing her fingers and toes and her little nose!
Belly Button? Still an innie
Movement? I have felt her some but not near as much as Daniel! I found out at the ultrasound that my placenta has migrated to the anterior position so it makes it harder to feel.
Food Cravings? nothing really this week
Gender? It's a GIRL!
What I miss? Being hungry...
What I am looking forward to? My appointment on June 20th and buying girl stuff!!
Milestones? Baby's now the size of an onion! Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.
Other notes? We are so happy we are having a girl. I feel like our family will be complete!

No comments:
Post a Comment