Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No More!!

Tonight was the third night in a row Daniel has not had a bottle! YAY! No more washing bottles for mommy! He is such a big boy now. It is just amazing how much he understands and what he tries to do. He knows how to take his shoes off and what a DVD is. He listens to everything you say so you have to be careful. He was eating the other night at my mom's and I was telling her how he likes to take his little turkey sticks and squish each piece before eating it. He then started doing it with his carrots as I was talking about it. He has started laughing in conversations when other people laugh. I know he probably doesn't understand why he is laughing but it is just so cool to see him interact like that.

My baby has just grown up so fast into this smart little toddler that is becoming more independent each day. I know most people say and I have said before that "I can't believe how fast they grow" and "I wish it would slow down". Well, not right now. I am loving this age and seeing how much he knows. Brian and I have so much fun with him right now and I am excited to see him do more!

Sweet boy!

He looks so big!

Smiling...kind of

See all my teeth! 3 more are coming in!

Love this face!


No comments:

Post a Comment