Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

35 Weeks

How Far Along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Up 6 Pounds...I stayed the same from my last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Just want to be comfy!
Best moment this week? Getting everything washed and put together for her arrival. All we really have left is to install the car seat and pack our bags. Oh and to put the bassinet in our room.
Measurements? right on track!
Belly Button? I'd its sill working it's way out.
Movement?  Her movements are quite painful now! It was confirmed that she is head down so I have little feet constantly jabbing my ribs and a head pushing on my bladder!
Food Cravings? I have not really been very hungry. I guess when I am I still want sweets.
Gender? Team Pink
What I miss? Breathing normally, walking faster and just being comfortable.
What I am looking forward to? Her birth!
Milestones? Growing, growing, growing. Yup, baby and you. You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to you it probably feels more like a million. You can expect to gain about a half-pound a week before birth, and baby’s beefing up, too. At 35 weeks, some moms-to-be feel like they have a ton of stuff left to do before baby’s arrival. Others can barely wait for baby to make his debut. Either way, try not to stress. Baby will show up when he’s ready, and he won’t care if you haven’t checked every little detail off your list.
Other notes? I am so nervous about having 2 kids but so excited to have her here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment