Total weight gain/loss? I've gained 6 pounds! 4 of them in the last 3 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Still I don't really have any winter clothes but I'm making due.
Best moment this week? getting her curtains!
Measurements? 33 weeks
Movement? She has been actively exploring my ribs at least every 30 minutes.
Food Cravings? sweets, chocolate, donuts (no wonder I'm gaining weight)
Gender? Team Pink
What I miss? Being able to breath while doing everyday tasks!
What I am looking forward to? Her baby shower on Sunday!!
Milestones? We’d tell you to take a deep breath and relax, but it’s probably tough to do either of those at 33 weeks. It’s probably tough to be comfortable at all, since you might be feeling overheated on top of your other symptoms, too. But you’re probably getting super excited to meet baby, and we can’t blame you. Week 33 is a good time to make sure you have a safe car seat for baby -- go ahead and install it already. Sure, you might not see baby for another month, but if you have an early surprise arrival, that’s the one thing you really need to have ready. She's keeping her eyes open while awake. She's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Her bones are hardening and she going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!
Other notes? I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Daniel until later in the pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment