Total weight gain/loss? Still sitting right at my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? It has to be the clothes that make me look huge...right?
Best moment this week? I registered for a few things at Target and it was fun looking at all the pink!
Belly Button? Still an innie but it is surfacing fast!
Measurements? Will find out in 2 weeks!
Movement? She moves a lot. I think she is transverse because it is really uncomfortable on my sides!
Food Cravings? Krispy Kreme donuts
Gender? Team Pink
What I miss? Walking stairs without hurting...I am starting to get the third trimester pains a little early.
What I am looking forward to? Meeting our little princess and seeing if she looks more like her daddy!
Milestones? This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.The second trimester is drawing to a close, but as your body gears up for the final lap, you may start noticing some new symptoms. Along with an aching back, for example, you may find that your leg muscles cramp up now and then. They're carrying extra weight, after all, and your expanding uterus is putting pressure on the veins that return blood from your legs to your heart as well as on the nerves leading from your trunk to your legs. Unfortunately, the cramps may get worse as your pregnancy progresses. Leg cramps are more common at night but can also happen during the day. When a cramp strikes, stretching the calf muscle should give you some relief. Straighten your leg and then gently flex your toes back toward your shin. Walking for a few minutes or massaging your calf sometimes helps, too.
Other notes? She seems to be so big right now! I can only imagine how I am going to feel in a few weeks! I just don't remember feeling like this this early with Daniel.
No comments:
Post a Comment