How Far Along? 11 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss? Lost 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mostly all Maternity pants and some Maternity shirts
Best moment this week? Having the ultrasound and finding out thee baby is measuring 6 days ahead. Which is why weeks 10 and 11 are combined.
Movement? Not that I can feel but their baby is moving all over the place.
Food Cravings? Potatoes
What I miss? Nothing right now
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender!
Milestones? Week 10 - Baby's now the size of a prune! With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)
Week 11 - Baby's now the size of a lime! Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming --setting up a significantly more attractive future.
Other notes? My computer is broken which is why I haven't kept up with the blog. I am having to do it from my phone.



No comments:
Post a Comment