Total weight gain/loss? Down 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? comfy!
Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat at the doctor on Monday. It was 158 bpm and very strong!
Belly Button? Still an innie
Movement? I have been feeling the baby at least once a day lately and it feels like it is rolling and just kind of rubbing up against me.
Food Cravings? Bagel with cream cheese, Cajun Egg rolls and still the Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell!
Gender? Don't know yet but the pencil test says Girl!
What I miss? Nothing at the moment.
What I am looking forward to? The Gender scan in a little less than 2 weeks!
Milestones? Baby's now the size of a naval orange! Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.
Other notes? With this baby I am having a VBAC and at my appointment on Monday the doctor and I discussed the process. They are "recommending" that I get an epidural in case there is a complication and need another C-Section. I was a little bothered by them saying this because I really want to go natural like I tried to with Daniel. They said it is just a recommendation but it is my decision. So pray everything goes as planned and I will get my natural birth!

No comments:
Post a Comment