For the last few weeks Daniel has had a runny nose. He is cutting 4 teeth so I just associated it with teething. On Thursday I noticed the snot had turned yellowish and Daniel was not acting like himself. I was debating taking him to the doctor because I thought they would just say it was a cold and not do anything. My SIL Jessica sent me a message that Logan was not feeling well also so we decided to call the pediatrician's office. Of course they said to bring them both in. We got ready and headed to the office. We met Jessica and Logan there. The boys love seeing each other even when they don't feel well. I asked if they could go ahead and complete Daniel's 15 month check up while we were there since it was scheduled for Tuesday anyways. "To make a long story short", as Brian would say, Logan had an ear infection and Daniel had a sinus infection. They prescribed an antibiotic for them both. Since Daniel was sick they did not give him his shots but did do all of the measurements. He had grown and inch and a quarter and 10 ounces since his 12 month check up. He is now in the 5th-10th percentile for height but not on the charts for weight. We have to go back in 2 weeks for a re-check and to get his shots.
Afterwards the boys (and the mommies) were hungry so we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
 |
| Daniel likes to take Logan's food! |
Daniel is feeling so much better now!
No comments:
Post a Comment