Don't get me wrong, I am a little sad, anxious and think about him every second but I am also excited to get a good night's sleep and maybe even sleep in a little! As long as I know he made it safely to the house and is not in the car, I can sleep. Why the car? I am not sure. It is something that started when I got in a car accident while I was pregnant. I have been overly paranoid checking all of my mirrors and having a hard time letting other people drive. I constantly worry about other drivers and make sure they are not going to hit me.
Anyways, I miss my little man and can't wait to see him tomorrow.
Love you Daniel!
The first one is the hardest! It does get easier after the first overnighter - I promise! I think Hannah was almost a year old when she spent the night away from home for the first time. But now, she's gone almost every weekend!
ReplyDeleteSleep tight, mama!
:o)