Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

Daniel's First Christmas

Well Christmas has come and gone to fast! It means so much more when you have a child at Christmastime. I was so excited to get things for him and to open his presents. I just know that every Christmas from here on out will just get more fun and meaningful. I love having my own family. I know this is cliche but, I never knew I could love someone/something so much until I met my son. It also increased the love and appreciation I have for his father.

Okay, Okay enough of the sappiness!
Daniel got so much stuff! He pretty much has a new wardrobe which is awesome! He got his first pair of Nike's, so cute! His big present from Santa was his Jumperoo. He also received lots of other toys, books etc. I am going to have to go buy a bookshelf to put stuff on. All 3 sets of Daniel's Aunts and Uncles gave him personalized gifts. John and Nicole gave him a canvas that hangs on the wall with his picture on it. Kayla and Andrew gave him a decorative plate with all of his birth information on it. Jess and Chris gave him a picture frame with his birth information on it and a picture from his birth. (naked and all) Anyways, he racked up on gifts!

Brian gave me a beautiful necklace with Daniel's birthstone (sapphire) and mine/Brian's birthstone (ruby) . It can have future birthstones added as well. It is my favorite gift.

Christmas was amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment