Weight? probably close to 11 pounds
Clothing? 0-3 months and 3 months (yes there is a difference) Who would have thought that our little man who wore preemie clothes for a month would be caught up on the size for his age?
Sleep? Is all messed up! Got up at 12 and 4 last night! I hope we are not regressing.
Best moment this week? Daniel's first Thanksgiving and telling Santa what gifts he wants :)
Sounds? He is almost laughing! I have heard it a couple of times.
Eating? Up to about 5 oz every 3 to 4 hours most days. We still have days where he wants to eat every 2 hours
What I am looking forward to? Christmas! I know he is not big enough to remember it but I am still so excited to make it special for him.
Milestones? He's no Fred Astaire yet, but your little one's movements are getting a bit more coordinated. You'll notice that the jerky arm and leg movements of his newborn days have given way to smoother, more circular motions, especially when he's watching people. Give your baby enough space to stretch and move his arms and legs. Lay a blanket on the floor and let him move as he pleases. These movements can help your baby strengthen and tone his developing muscles. On his tummy, he'll start to push off with his legs — the first step in getting ready to crawl!
Other notes? He has thrush again so we are starting a new medicine. Hopefully it will work!


No comments:
Post a Comment