Our little man is now 8 pounds 13 ounces and 20.5 inches. Looking at him it is hard to believe a lot of babies are this big at birth! Poor mommas! He is now sleeping so much better at night, 5-6 hour stretches. He has been really fussy and uncomfortable during the day so the doc is going to start him on Zantac. I just hope it helps. There is nothing worse for a mom that to feel helpless in making her baby feel better.
We are getting his pictures made on Saturday and I cannot wait. He is probably going to have to change clothes a couple of times and since it is Halloween he might just get one picture in his costume. Here are some pics I took on a dark sheet just playing around with my phone. I think they turned out great.
I love this little guy more than anything.


No comments:
Post a Comment