We had some pictures taken of the kids the other day and I think Daniel is just the cutest little cowboy I have ever seen! He has gotten so big.
Since Shiloh has arrived, I have really noticed how much he can do on his own now. He feeds himself, tells me what he wants to eat, walks to his classroom at school and sings songs all the time. He is so much fun to watch when he is playing. He really uses his imagination. He bounces his frogs all over the house while saying "Ribe" (Ribbett) and makes them kiss each other. He lines up his trains and cars in a PERFECT line. He makes sure they are straight. When he eats he cleans his own face and hands and he now sits with us at the table.
He loves his sister, "Shiwo" or "baby". When he wakes up in the morning he looks for her and has to touch her hand and give her hugs. You can tell by the way he looks at her that he just loves her so much.
I am so proud of my little man and how good of a big brother he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment