Total weight gain/loss? Still 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm content. Not much longer to be in them.
Best moment this week? Getting to full term! I am so glad that if she is born now the likelihood of there being any breathing problems are slim.
Measurements? I was measuring 2 weeks behind at my last two appointments but the doctor said that was normal because she has dropped so low.
Belly Button? Flat!
Movement? She doesn't move quite as much as she used to, understandably, but when she does move sometimes I think she is going to break a rib or two!
Food Cravings? I have not had much of an appetite lately.
Gender? Team Pink
What I miss? Being able to clean my house and just jump in the car and go to the grocery store!
What I am looking forward to? Her arrival. I am wondering if all of these "preterm labor" scares were just some kind of mean trick and in reality she is going to stay put until 42 weeks!
Milestones? Yow! If you feel a sort of lightening bolt running up and down your legs (and in your crotch), don’t freak out. At 38 weeks, baby’s probably sitting pretty low in your pelvis, which means he’s bumping into all kinds of nerves down there -- including some pretty sensitive ones you might not know you had. Be on the lookout for signs of labor, including contractions that come on stronger, at more regular intervals, and the “bloody show.” It could happen any day now -- or it might not be for a few weeks. Until then, try to relax.
Other Notes? I went to the hospital on Halloween night with contractions 2-3 minutes apart and they had been going on for about 6 hours. I really thought it was it. Well we got there and I wasn't progressing so they sent us home! This pregnancy has been so different than Daniel's. I didn't have contractions until I was in labor with him.
At my last appointment I was 1cm and 50% effaced. I have an appointment today and am praying for some more progression!

No comments:
Post a Comment