Total weight gain/loss? I have gained 2 pounds!!
Maternity clothes? I feel like I am wearing the same things all the time...
Best moment this week? Getting her room setup and getting her bedding!! It is so exciting to get her stuff all put together.
Belly Button? It might just pop! We'll see!
Measurements? 28 Weeks
Movement? She moves a lot and I think she is head down already...I keep feeling her hiccups...down VERY low.
Food Cravings? Cereal, Chocolate, Cheese
Gender? Team Pink
What I miss? Sleeping all night!
What I am looking forward to? My baby shower! I can't wait to see all the pink!
Milestones? Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, she weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but she's still got a ways to go -- can you believe she'll triple in weight before birth? She's getting a little cramped in there, since she's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks. She's growing white fat deposits under her skin, and her energy is surging because of it. Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.
Other notes? My appointment went well this week. I will now be seen every 2 weeks. My glucose test and my hemoglobin were normal. My iron levels were actually high which is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment