Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

7 Weeks

How Far Along? 7 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? lost a pound
Maternity clothes? Some pants
Best moment this week?  Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and seeing and hearing the heartbeat!
Movement? Not yet!

Food Cravings?  Salty food, I have been really sick so I cannot eat much.
What I miss?  Not being nauseated and sick!
What I am looking forward to?  The first trimester to be over so I can feel better and to be able to feel the baby move!
Milestones? Baby's now the size of a blueberry! Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
Other notes? Here is the first picture of M7!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment