Well I took him to school around 9:00am and met his teacher, teacher's assistant and some of the other teachers. I LOVE his teachers. There is a 2:4 teacher student ratio for this age group! That is such a blessing. They are so sweet and his main teacher has been at this school for 9 years. They made me feel very comfortable leaving him in their hands. His main teacher gave me her cell phone number in case I wanted to call and check in. How Awesome it that!
Anyways, I sat him on the floor and he took off and started playing. About 15 minutes later when I was done drilling his teachers I decided to leave. I made it to the front office and realized I had his paci in my hand! OH-NO! I walked back to his room and saw another teacher in the hall who asked if I wanted her to take it to him so he wouldn't see me. Thank God she was there. I stood close by as she handed it to his teacher. I listened to see if he was crying and he wasn't! YAY success!
Well at least I thought so...
Well at least I thought so...
Around 11am I received a call from his teacher saying that she thinks Daniel has had enough for the day. He had been fine until he got tired. He fell asleep with the teacher's assistant rocking him but when he woke up, around 10:45, he was fussy and looking around for someone he knew. She did not want to push him too hard his first day and I had told her I was able to come back whenever I needed to. When I picked him up he was back asleep in the teacher's arms. They said he really did good for his first day and they think he will get used to it fast. I sure hope so!
![]() |
| My sweet little man all ready for school! |

No comments:
Post a Comment