Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award!


My friend Kasi gave me this Blog Award! Thank you so much Kasi. I love reading your blog and learning about Hannah! I met Kasi back in the day when we played softball for Milford. We had to have been 10, maybe even younger than that. Come to think about it I think I have a team picture I can scan :-) Anyways, thank you again Kasi!

As a recipient of this award, it's a requirement that the "Beautiful Blog" award winner do the following:
  • Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
  • Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
  • Share seven things about yourself
Ok, so here's the hard part...7 things about myself...

(1) I am a mom to the cutest and sweetest little man in the world! I love my son more than I ever knew I could.
(2) I love my husband. I waited a long time to find the right guy and I finally have him. I love him as my soul mate but also as a father. It is amazing to see how much he loves his son.
(3) I am very grateful for my family. No matter what I have put them through they have always been there and shown me love.
(4) I love to read. I have read most of James Patterson's books and he is by far my favorite author. I think the total count is 58. My favorite is "The Lake House". I also loved the "Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer". I wish there were more!
(5) I love superhero movies! Superman Returns is my favorite of course but I also love The Dark Knight, X-Men, Iron Man and a few more.
(6) I am not a fan of the cold! I like the beach and the pool and am really tired of this snow!
(7) I love Dunkin Donuts coffee! I don't care what any of you Starbucks people say, it is the best!

And now the 15 people I am going to pass this along to...

  1. 3 McG's
  2. Baby Ruppert
  3. Hicks' Highlights
  4. just another scribbler of d...
  5. Logan Patrick Sevin
  6. love lusters at the cross
  7. Mendoza Moments
  8. Second Half Adventures  
  9. The Marks Family
  10. The Sexton's
Well I could only come up with 10 : (

2 comments:

  1. Yah! Congrats to you girl!

    I didn't know you followed the McGinnis' link? Do you know Amber and Mark? Obviously you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to high school with Mark. I actually found it on your blog a while back!

    ReplyDelete