How Old? 18 weeks...I am not really sure when to start saying months.
Weight? 12lbs 8oz last week so prob 12lbs 12 oz or so
Clothing? The 3 month clothes fit him perfect...still : ) I have a feeling he might be in them a while. I am starting to wonder if he will be able to wear all of his 6 month sized warm clothes.
Sleep? Still all crazy... I am hoping this is not the new "normal". He wakes up around 12 or 1 and then again between 5 and 6. If I am lucky he goes back to sleep until 7:30 or so. He is rolling over on purpose now so when he is ready to wake up he is ready to play!
Best moment this week? Daniel's Baptism and Logan's birth!
Sounds? Laughing and yelling along with all the Ah-Goo's and Na's
Favorite Toys? Still his hands and he is starting to recognize his feet. He has gotten really good at grabbing and putting his hands in his mouth.
Eating? 4 oz every 3 hours and rice cereal with applesauce at dinner.
What I am looking forward to? Seeing what new things Daniel will do this week!
Milestones? Your baby may be discovering his legs! You might find him being able to easily stand while holding onto your hands. He might also be able to pull himself up with the coffee table, couch or chair. These are leg strengthening exercises that your baby will use to help him walk and run in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment