How Far Along? I am 38 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? 33lbs
Maternity clothes? I am counting down the days until I get back into my normal clothes!
Sleep? I am not sleeping well at all! I finally fell asleep last night at 11pm and woke up at 3am. I could not go back to sleep until 5:30am. I have no idea what was going on.
Mood? I am in a pretty good mood, I think. I am sure I have my moments : )
Best moment this week?
Movement? He is still very active. I would not be surprised if mommy has some serious internal bruising. He really likes to stretch his foot out as far into my right side as possible. He is so accurate, hitting the exact same spot every time.
Food Cravings? Anything cold, cereal, sandwiches, ice cream, etc
What I miss? nothing really right now.
What I am looking forward to? Our ultrasound tomorrow to check on Daniel's growth and the appointment directly following. I want to see if I progressed! Even if it is just a little bit it is encouraging. Also, Friday is my last day at work! YAY
Milestones? As you know, you've arrived at the final leg of your pregnancy journey, and if you're still carrying your little love around, they've just about reached their birth weight (somewhere between 6 to 8 pounds is average depending on whether they're a boy or girl). There really isn't a lot to report on baby this week, so lets do a quick recount of where we're at: all internal organ systems are pretty much ready for the outside world, they've got their meconium stockpile building up (their first black baby poo), lots of healthy baby fat, a rapidly developing brain (that'll keep growing with them for years to come), and they've more or less reached official baby status-- all they need to do is "head out" and say hello to the rest of the world and especially their ready-to-pop momma.
Other notes? Brian painted my toenails for me last night and did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment